Last Updated: Sept 12, 2020
This Terms of Service (“Agreement”) is a binding legal contract between you and Corso Industries, LLC (“WP Health,” “we,” “us,” or “our”), regarding your use of WP Health’s website located at https://wphealth.app on all platforms (the “Services”).
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess the consent of your legal parent or guardian, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in this Agreement, and to abide by and comply with this Agreement.
The Services are controlled and offered by WP Health from its facilities in the United States of America. WP Health makes no representations that the Services are appropriate for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Services from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with their local law.
Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits. You agree there is no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
General Use of the Services — Permissions and Restrictions
WP Health hereby grants you a revocable, non-transferable, and non-exclusive permission to access and use the Services as set forth in this Agreement, provided that:
- a. You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Services, including but not limited to Content and User Submissions (each as defined below), without WP Health’s prior written authorization.
- b. You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Services, including but not limited to, WP Health’s technologies.
- c. You agree not to access User Submissions (defined below) or Content (defined below) through any technology or means other than any as authorized by this Agreement or a written agreement between you and WP Health.
- d. You agree not to use the Services for any commercial use without the prior written authorization of WP Health. Prohibited commercial uses include, but are not limited to, any of the following actions taken without WP Health’s express approval:
- i. Sale of access to the Services or Content via another website or medium (such as a mobile application);
- ii. Use of the Services or Content for the purpose of gaining advertising or subscription revenue;
- iii. The sale of advertising, on the Services or any third-party website, targeted to the content of specific User Submissions or the Content;
- iv. Any use of the Services, Content, User Submissions that WP Health finds, in its sole discretion, has the effect of competing with or displacing the market for the Services, Content, or User Submissions.
- e. You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that accesses the Services in a manner that sends more request messages to the WP Health servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, WP Health grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Services for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. WP Health reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information from the Services, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Services for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Services with respect to their User Submissions.
- f. You will otherwise comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and all applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations.
- g. You agree not to impersonate any person or organization.
- h. You agree not to harass any other user.
- i. WP Health reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Services at any time.